Choose a project involving an IT requirement with multiple tasks and human resources. This project must come from a business situation—for example, hardware procurement and installation, network acquisition, implementation, or expansion—in which each Learning Team member contributes background details.
This is a consolidated source of information which lays the foundation for successful completion of any project by identifying your project vision and communicating the overall approach for a project to all key stakeholder audiences.
At a minimum the charter will contain the following:
• Background of the organization and any information or statement of needs that helps explain how the project came to be
• Goals and objectives of the project in language that is both concise and explanatory
• Project scope delineated so that all parties involved are aware of what the project includes as well as what it does not
• Budgetary limitations
• Explanation of sponsors, stakeholders, and as well as how the project team is structured so that there will be no confusion concerning roles and responsibilities
• Project approach your team intends to take to fulfill meeting deliverables of the project
Write 3 to 4 pages on your findings and submit for grading.